Monday, May 31, 2010

Mixtape Mondays: Trap or Die 2 x Fuck a Mixtape





So in honor of my return to the blog, I've decided to start a new feauture. This is Mixtape Mondays, and its pretty self explainatory. On mondays, I will be posting some of the hottest mixtapes in circulation. You can listen, comment, and download.



Now with that being said, let's start things off with a 2 for 1 deal. On one side, you got one of te most anticipated mixtapes of the year, Young Jeezy's "Trap or Die 2". Trust me it's fire. On the other side we have the first mixtape from the king himself, T.I. with "Fuck a Mixtape".


Listen, Comment, Download




Download Mixtape Free LiveMixtapes.com Mixtape Player




Download Mixtape Free LiveMixtapes.com Mixtape Player

Brought to you by: (livemixtapes.com)



SN: tell ya momma's, sister-in-law's, baby cousin's, nieces, nephews, and the folks around the corner that I'm back in rotation. Check back in on the regular for all the flyness of the world....One act at a time.





No comments:

Post a Comment