Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fly Spotligh: Tyga


Welcome to another edition of the spotlight. This week I bring you one of the most slept on artists in hip-hop. He goes by the name of Tyga and he is dope. He's been in the game for a few years now, but for some reason he is not getting his shine. And this is inspite of the fact that he has been cosigned by the hottest rapper in the game Lil Wayne* and his Young Money label. You may remember the California native from his debut single from a few years back, "Coconut Juice" (click the link to watch the video). But to be quite honest, that song was horrible and it didn't really show off his true talent. I've been following this guys career since then and he hasn't disappointed yet. I have all of his mixtapes, and each one is different from the last. It seems like he gets more and more diverse with his skills everytime he drops one. You never know what to expect and I think that is what has made me a fan. Check out his newest mixtape below "Black Thoughts" and see for yourself. Listen and download. Get some fly music in your life....

* I don't feel that this new Lil Wayne is the Hottest rapper out right now. I'm not hating, I'm just voicing my opinion. And it's not that the new wayne isn't good, it's that damn autotune shit that takes away from his skills. 



Black Thoughts Mixtape download

No comments:

Post a Comment