Friday, November 13, 2009

Fly Spotlight: Novel


Welcome to another edition of the Fly Spotlight. This week I bring you Novel. He's from Los Angeles and he is dope. He's a rapper, singer, songwriter, and producer. And the best thing about him is that he's fly and he's different. This guy has a very soulful sound and I'm really digging it. When he sings, he kinda reminds me of Bilal from back in the day. (Click the name to get a refresher for those that don't remember...) Novel has a sound that sets him apart from everything going on in music right now. I first heard about him from listening to his second mixtape "808's and mixtapes". After I heard it, it stayed in rotation for a long time and I was instantly hooked. Please look this man up and check out his music. You might wanna get your hands on his latest mixtape "Suspended Animation". Trust me you won't be disappointed. Below I have a few of my favorite Novel tracks .(Click the mixtape names to listen...)


Novel- Amazing (Remix)/ Dreamworld/ Song Cry II


No comments:

Post a Comment