Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lil Wayne: No Ceilings Mixtape


No autotune, no rock, no T-Pain. This is Wayne doing what he does best....Rapping. This is the latest mixtape to add to Lil Wayne catalog. In the midst of all that is going on with him, Wayne has yet again managed to put out a dope mixtape. Now don't get it twisted, this isn't the same Lil Wayne you heard on dedication pt. 1 & 2 or the drought series. In my personal opinion, he's almost back to his old self on this but I think its missing something, maybe its just me. I'm not hating, I'm just speaking the facts. But don't get me wrong, it's a hot mixtape. I hope Wayne continues to do music this way as opposed to the autotune foolishness that we hear nowadays. Because that autotune shit is getting on everybody's last damn nerves. Click the Link to listen and judge for yourself.....
Lil Wayne- No Ceilings

And Here's a taste of what's on the tape....








Lil Wayne- Swag Surfin'


Download Mixtape Free | LiveMixtapes.com Mixtape Player

No comments:

Post a Comment