Saturday, October 31, 2009

Beanie Sigel vs Jay-Z


Say it aint so hip-hop. When I heard about this next bit of news i was shocked and you will be too. Apparently Beanie Sigel is going at Jay-Z on the beef tip. That's right, that is not a typo. Beans is going at Jay-Z. I'm still getting updates on the story, but this is how it is so far...
A few days ago (October 25th) beans had some words for Jay at a concert in philly. Apparently beans was going in on Jay about some verses on the intro to the blueprint 3.  But just yesterday (October 30th) Siegel released a diss track tittled "Average Cat" and on the record, beans air out all he has about Jay. Personally I am a fan of both beans and Jay, and I hope this is just something small like beans says at the end of the diss. I would hate for these two to go at each other. Below I have footage from the concert in philly, and the diss track. Listen to the track closely to hear beans side of the story....



Beanie Sigel- "Average Cat"





No comments:

Post a Comment