Friday, October 16, 2009

Fly Spotlight: Add-2


This week I bring to you Add-2. This Guy is a young MC out of Chicago and the boy is dope. I only just recently stumbled upon this guys music, courtesy of the good people at fake shore drive. The new wave of hip-hop that is coming through radios and speakers around the world is turning out some good music, and this dude is no exception. His sound is unique, and it just adds to (lol) the ever growing hip- hop scene of Chicago. I say that he is unique, because I don't really have a way to describe him. The only thing I could say is that he kinda reminds me of a Lupe Fiasco, but he does it in his own way. He's a fresh talent and I look forward to hearing more of his work. Now, like I said I only just started listening to his music, but I'm already a fan. If you get a chance, go check out his latest mixtape, "A Tale of Two's City vol.3: The Rise & Fall" (just click the pic for a link to dowload). I promise you will not be disappointed. I posted a couple of my favorite tracks from the mixtape below. Enjoy....


Add-2: "Luxury"/ "Locker Room stories"

No comments:

Post a Comment