Thursday, October 1, 2009

T-pain explains his Jay-Z diss


I've been following this T-pain and Jay-Z thing for a while now and I think its finally over. Well actually it was already over a few weeks ago, but more has come out of it recently. A track with T-pain recently hit the Internet, and it explains alot about how he reacted to the whole Jay-Z thing. It basically goes in about how he felt and how he jumped the gun on his comments. After I heard it, I now really respect pain as a man. He was real about what he did and he owned up to it. Listen for yourself and you will understand what I mean...
Oh and by the way if you have no idea what I'm talking about check out these past posts on the situation:
T-Pain dissing Jay-Z???? 
Footage of The T-pain diss and The Apology
And here is the Track....
"More Careful (Successful freestyle)"





No comments:

Post a Comment