Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fly Spotlight: Pill

Welcome to another edition of The Fly Spotlight. This week I present to you Pill. Pill is out of Atlanta and is big in the underground scene down there. He's been making a little noise down there and has been grinding for a while. When I first heard him, I was sold. He has the sound of a trap boy mixed with lyrical skill. He gives you the sound of the hood with a presentation of wordplay and enthusiasm that I haven't seen in awhile. 



Pill has been working hard for a minute, I've heard him on tracks with Killer Mike and with the first Fly Spotlight Artist Freddie Gibbs. I'm really looking forward to his next mixtape. If you get a chance grab his last one, 4180: The Prescrition (just click the link). I promise you will keep it in constant rotation. Below I posted one of my favorite pill tracks...Enjoy

(Note: I know this weeks Spotlight was late, but the boy been busy so i didn't post....my bad...lol)


Pill- Trap Goin Ham


No comments:

Post a Comment