Friday, October 23, 2009

Fly Spotlight: Kel Spencer

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to another edition of the fly spotlight. This week I bring you "The Best Rapper you've never heard of", Kel Spencer. He comes out of Brooklyn, New York and has very dope music. I have been a fan of his for a while now, and every song I've listened too has been worth it. But with all of the music he has put out, that wasn't what drew me in as a fan. It was his work ethic that did it for me. This guys hustle game is serious. Its hard not to go anywhere without finding his music. He's on myspace, facebook, twitter, tagged, youtube, and pretty much any other Internet site you can think of. This guys grind is unheard of in todays hip-hop. Please go support this music. If you appreciate good quality hip-hop, Kel Spencer is a good place to start. Below I have the video of Kel's new single, "Uggs to Hugs" featuring Jesse Boykins III. The track is off of his latest album "Salon Stories" which is hosted by MC Lyte. I also have one of my favorite tracks. Listen and enjoy....


Kel Spencer- Help

Check Kel Spencer on myspace @ (myspace.com/kelspencer)

No comments:

Post a Comment