Friday, October 2, 2009

Fly Spotlight: Mickey Factz


Today I bring to you another edition of the Fly Spotlight. This week I give you Mickey Factz. This guy is out of new york, and when I tell you he has fly music, i mean he has FLY MUSIC!!!! I have been following this dudes career for the past 2 years, and he has been grinding in the music game very hard. His mixtape catalog speaks for itself, and if you get a chance to hear any of it you will not be disappointed. Factz is one of the brightest young mc's coming out right now and when he finally makes his debut he will make a huge splash in the industry. Below I have footage of a factz freestyle session with Charles Hamilton, and last weeks Fly Spotlight artist Cory Gunz. I also have a link to one of my favorite Mickey Factz songs called "Vietnam". It's different and it show his skills...

also check out: www.gfcnewyork.com to find out more about Factz...


Mickey Factz- Vietnam


No comments:

Post a Comment