Tuesday, September 8, 2009

JAY-Z BLUEPRINT 3 AVAILABLE TODAY!!!!


Ladies and Gentlemen, the wait is over. One of the most anticipated albums of the year is now available....3 DAYS EARLY!!!! 
Due to the recent leaks, Jay-Z has released the album earlier than expected. The original release was for this friday (sep. 11), which would have been the 8 year anniversary of the original blueprint album. I for one am super excited that its early. I am a die hard Jay-Z fan and cant wait to go get the album.

(I apologize for the lateness of the info, I had to verify before i posted) 

2 comments:

  1. I like Jay but wasnt he supposed to retire years ago. Was he just announcing retirement to make him hotter or market himself in a different way. He knew the game would miss him and when he came back it would be that much better. Its similar to lil wayne with pushing albums back but he still drops mixtape after mixtape so when he finally drops a albums everyone is eager to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think when he intially announced the retirement, he actually wanted to do it. But when he did come back he said it was for his love of the artform of hip-hop. But on the same token I agree with what you said about "retirement" being a way for people to market themselves to increase the anticipation.

    ReplyDelete