Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jay-Z Responds to T-Pain


Jay-Z has responded to T-Pain, who said "F**k Jay-Z" in Las Vegas at Club Rehab a few days ago.

On the Ed Lover Morning Show, co-host Free asked how he felt on by T-Pain's move.

"I made it very clear I wasn’t talking about him," Jay-Z said about T-Pain. "I think he’s talented, I don’t think he needs Autotune to sell records, but if that’s his prerogative. D.O.A. was just for the conversation. "

Everyone knows that T-Pain wasn't the target of D.O.A., but for some reason he took offense to it. "I said he brought Autotune back," Jay-Z said.

Hov was also asked about his age and whether or not he was too old for Hip-Hop.

"Well, everybody has a birthday. They don’t have much else to say, they can’t attack my credentials as an artist or my lyrics as an MC," he said.

"Even still with all these guys running around...I still represent Hip-Hop...I represent the culture. When I have conversations with Oprah or Bill Maher, I still represent the culture."

Very Interesting...We'll See what happens now. What do you think????

(Check here for the T-Pain diss)
Brought to you by: (allhiphop.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment