Friday, September 18, 2009

Fly Spotlight: J-Cole

As I said in the first fly spotlight, this section will be dedicated to up an coming artists in the music game. This week I bring to you J-Cole. For those of you that may not know, he was one of the first artists on jay-z's new Roc Nation label. He coems from Fayetteville, NC and the boy is nice on the mic. He has been doing his thing for a minute and I must say, I really am digging this guy. His latest effort is his mixtape entittled The warm up. Ive been keeping this mixtape in heavy rotation since i got it a few months ago. Listen to it and you will get a chance to know why. Based on this mixtape and some of the other stuff I've heard from him, i understand why hova signed him. Below there are two of my favorite tracks from The warm up as well as a link to the mixtape. Listen to it and download. Enjoy.....

The Warm Up Mixtape


Download Mixtape Free | LiveMixtapes.com Mixtape Player

No comments:

Post a Comment