Friday, September 25, 2009

Fly Spotlight: Cory Gunz

Heir to the Throne

Once again I bring you another edition of the fly spotlight. And once again I'm putting you on to somebody you might not know about. This week its the boy Cory Gunz. He's out of New York and he is very nice. He's been on his grind for a minute now and i think that is what i was drawn too. I've been a fan of his for awhile now and every time I hear him, he never disappoints. The pic above is of his latest mixtape "Heir to The Throne" with Dj Drama and Dj Head Debiase. So far from what I have listened to, its a dope tape. And this guy's wordplay is ridiculous. Listen to the tape and see for yourself. (just click the link under the pic)

Also below I put up a freestyle  from Cory. Watch and enjoy....


Brought to you by: (Onsmash.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment