Friday, September 11, 2009

Fly Spotlight: Freddie Gibbs

Welcome to the Fly Spotlight. This will be a weekly section dedicated to upcoming artists who are dope and need to be exposed. Check back every friday for The Fly Spotlight.

Now with our first installment of the Fly Spotlight we have a gentleman by the name of freddie gibbs. He hails from the Gary, Indiana. (which is in my neck of the woods. I'm from Indianapolis which is only an hour or two away from Gary.) He has been on his grind now for a minute and is starting to be recognized for his music. Check the Video below for his story.....


Im really feeling this dudes music, and it was only right that I start the Spotlight off right with one of my fols from the homefront. If you get a chance Please check out his 2 latest Mixtapes, "The Miseducation of Freddie Gibbs" and "MidwestGangstaBoxframeCadillacMuzik" (Click tittles to download)

Below I have 2 of my favorite Gibbs tracks.

Freddie Gibbs- What it be like / How we do 


Video brought to you by:(fakeshoredrive.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment